Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry CHRISTmas!

It feels like a LONG time since I have written. Life is as busy as can be in the Robison house getting ready for Christmas. Jackson is crawling all over the place, and even pulled up to stand for the first time yesterday. Blake is very excited for Christmas. Reece will be here on the 26th so we are looking forward to celebrating with him too!

I am very glad to have some time away from work. And meanwhile...Shawn is EXTREMELY busy with work right now. Which is a good thing in this economy. We are so blessed to have all of our needs met, and we give the glory to GOD!

Mom is having surgery on the 28th...so she will not be keeping the kids for a while but thank goodness my friend Deborah stepped in to help. The boys are going to be in excellent hands!

Life is hectic this time of year but I always cherish the time with my family. I feel so blessed to have my little boys to share the joys of Christmas with. We have been praying every night that they would remember what Christmas is all about. That it is Jesus Birthday and that he is the best gift we could ever get! We will be making a Birthday cake for Jesus this week. I got the idea from our church magazine -ology There are scripture references for all the things that you decorate the cake with. I can't wait to start this tradition with my boys! Since I don't bake...this will be an extra special treat! I will take pictures and post the references soon!

We also adopted an angel this year. He is 3 years old and we had a great time shopping for Jamarion. We will hopefully get to deliver his gifts this weekend.

No comments: