Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Waiting

Have I ever mentioned that I am not so patient? I mean don't get me wrong becoming a parent has made me a little more patient, but overall I am pretty bad at waiting for things to happen. I have spent the past two days miserable because I am so anxious over a phone call that may not come till tomorrow. And even when it does come I will still likely have more waiting after that.

I have prayed...I have made up my mind that whatever happens I know that it is God's will. But the uncertainty, not knowing how to plan....it's driving me crazy!!

I know I have mentioned that I am a planner! I like to have all my little duckies in a row and know 3 steps down the road where I am headed. So now I wait. :)

Update: I just got a call! Tomorrow at 9:00 AM....It's ON! All prayer warriors on deck please!

No comments: