Sunday, October 12, 2008

Coming Soon...

Everything is progressing well with Mommy and Baby! We saw the Doctor on Friday. I was feeling a little anxious going into this appointment for some reason so I can't tell you how happy I was to hear that little heart beating. I am also anxiously awaiting the day when I will feel the baby moving around in there! We had another scan done for neural tube defects. Results will come this week. The other scan for Trisomy and Downs came back normal. THANK GOD! We are counting the days until we have our sonogram to see if we are having a bubba or sissy! It is scheduled for November 10!

I catch myself looking for girl things in the stores. I found some cute things! We'll see!!! We are trying to figure out what we are going to do with the boys rooms. I want to start moving things out of the guest bedroom so we can arrange the nursery! So we have to decide if we are moving the boys around and who is getting the big bed! Most likely Blake, since he has the biggest room. That is kinda scary to think about! I can't believe he is almost 2! He has gone tee tee in the potty 3 times now! My baby is a big boy!

No comments: