Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving! As I have read over friend's blogs this morning I realized that I needed to post the things in my life that I am thankful for. Of course there are a million and a half things that I should write about but I want to specifically thank Him for a few BIG blessings that are on my mind right this second.

First of all my friends from church....they lost their sweet baby boy last year. November 24 they gave birth to their second child. A boy named Eli. He is healthy and beautiful and I can not thank God enough for blessing them with this baby. I know that Eli is going to grow up with great parents who love him more than anything and it just makes my heart happy to see them happy!

Second I am thankful for my own sweet family. My husband Shawn, who is my very best friend in the whole world. I can not imagine one single second without him. My sweet boys, Reece and Blake. Blake is turning into such a little boy. He is the joy of my life. When I think about all the times I dreamed of being a Mommy I could not have imagined having a better little boy to call my own. Reece is not here for Thanksgiving this year. He will be here for CHRISTMAS! Which is my FAVORITE holiday! I thank God for Reece. Although I am not his biological mother, he is my big boy and I love him SO MUCH. He is just another part of my family that I am so grateful to have! Then there is my sweet baby boy. I can not wait to meet this new little one. I am so blessed to have a healthy baby! I pray everyday that he will continue to grow strong and healthy.

I could make a list of all of the rest of the things that I am thankful for but I feel that these were my top two today! I am so looking forward to a day with family! AND PIE!

Psalm 100
"Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations."

No comments: