Friday, April 3, 2009

All is Quiet on the Robison Front

I have to brag on my baby for a minute. It took me putting him back in his car seat to sleep last night but he slept from about 11:00 last night until 2:00 AM. He woke up to eat, went right back to sleep and then slept till 6:00. I fed him at 6:00 and by 6:30 he was back to sleep. I was able to get up, take a shower, put on make up and update my blog! I even made myself some coffee! My big boys are soundly sleeping upstairs too! Despite a brief moment when I dropped the shampoo bottle in the shower this morning....Jackson only woke up momentarily. What's that sound I hear?? I think I hear some talking going on upstairs. It looks like Mommy time is over! Well there is always the after lunch nap! :0)

1 comment:

Marci said...

I'm glad things are going well! Oh, and both my kids slept in carseats at night until around 4 months. That's the only way they would sleep! :)