Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm.....30

Well today is the day I said goodbye to the 20's. Ok....I am sure that there are worse things that could happen to me. But I feel old. Someone once said you are as old as you feel. Well I feel 30. And to me that is old. So what if all my friends and my husband are already 30?? I'm not....well I wasn't until today! Ok enough moping....I am going to get my hair cut tomorrow and so that always makes me feel pretty. I keep joking that I am really 26. I really like the number 26. No one really knows why....so I'll share it here! A few days before my 26th Birthday my boyfriend of 8 years broke up with me. It was not the first time he had broken up with me. But it was different. He took me out to dinner, took me home and dumped me. What a jerk right? Well actually no. Yes I moped around for 2 weeks and jumped every time my phone rang. But I didn't even want him back....I just wasn't used to not talking to him every day and that was hard to get over. Believe me the relationship had been over for a LONG time! That "jerk" (LOL) dumping me was the best thing that ever happened to me. Because if we had not dated for so long and then broken up...I would not have tried online dating, and I would have never met my wonderful Shawn. I was 26 when we met. I was 26 when I fell in love him. I was even 26 when he asked me to marry him. Now that was a good year!

Happy 30th Birthday to me!

Happy 80th Birthday to Grannie! (Yes I was born on my Grannie's 50th Birthday and named after her! Jennifer "Sue")

No comments: