Thursday, August 28, 2008

More Changes

I have been wanting to post this for a while now... the Robison family will have a new member in March! I am so excited to report that we are pregnant again! It seems to happen in my life that I take on many tasks at one time. Flashback.... I was getting my Masters, planning my wedding, selling my house, and building a new house all at the same time. Not to mention everything that we had going on with Reece at the time. Then I was finishing my Masters, having a baby, changing schools and the grade that I was teaching all at the same time. Now I have a new job in a new district and I am having a baby all at the same time. I crave craziness I guess!

1 comment:

Eigna said...

Congrats on baby #3! Hope you are feeling well and getting the hang of your new job! I am so excited to add another blog to my list!
Love ya!
Ang