Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Working Out

Well I joined a gym. I am doing my best to get rid of this baby weight plus the 10 pounds that I never lost from Blake! I gotta say it's tough. As sweat trickles down my back I read the display that shows the calories that I burned. And it aint much....so now I am starting to think about everything I eat....which I hate! I love food....I love to eat.....I love to drink Coke.....

I went to the gym for a quick 30 min workout today and I barely burned the calories from the Coke I had at lunch. UGH.....

Here's me not looking forward to swimsuit season.....

1 comment:

Jessica said...

yup! But what I have learned, is that if you do weights first, even very light, it will then help you burn more calories when you do your cardio. And also... 15 mins on the elliptical will burn TWICE as many calories as on the treadmill! I am excited for you! I know I won't be in swimsuit shaape this year... But look out next summer!